Great way to start the day -
- 1 Cup water
- Handful of spinach - I use organic baby spinach from Costco (very sweet)
- 2 tablespoons of ground flax
- 2 tablespoons of chia seeds
- Stevia or Agave to taste
- Blend these together before adding the next ingredients
- This ensures the above items are liquid
- 1/2 banana
- chopped pineapple
- strawberries (I use frozen in the winter)
- ice - to taste
Variations to this is to substitute almond or coconut milk for the water.
Or use other frozen fruit (I use the frozen fruit mix from Costco often).
For a unique taste - add a handful of pecans and raisins to the mix.
Depending on the amount of water used, this will make two 'meals'. I like to make this in the evening and it will be chilled and ready for the AM. Therefore, I do not need to make any noise in the house in the morning.
Beaver County High School Senior Portraits by dr Frank
Contact dr Frank to photograph your wedding, portraits, or special event.
Post a Comment